The flexible STK Contour muscle roller stick wraps around and compresses muscles while rolling to increase circulation, speed up recovery, and improve mobility.
The STK Contour is an innovative handheld foam roller featuring a flexible hourglass design and foam surface. The unique construction is designed to wrap around and compress muscles while rolling to relieve muscle soreness and improve muscle recovery. Foam spindles individually roll across muscles to increase circulation and improve muscle mobility. The STK Contour massage stick can be used while seated or standing, to target both lower and upper body muscles such as the calf, hamstring, quadriceps, hips, and back. Rolling before or after a workout with the massage stick helps reduce muscle soreness and speed up recovery time. Measures 2.5" x 19.5"; weighs 0.75 lbs.; 1-year manufacturer's warranty. TriggerPoint empowers people of all lifestyles to move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist's hands - making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
- Flexible hourglass design wraps around and compresses muscles while rolling to relieve soreness and speed muscle recovery post workout
- Foam spindles individually roll across muscles to provide a comfortable massage while increasing circulation to improve muscle mobility
- Slim handles make it easy to control and leverage pressure for targeting muscle knots and releasing tightness while seated or standing
- Engineered for user-controlled pressure to massage lower and upper body muscle groups, including calf, hamstring, quadriceps, and back
- Travel-friendly at 19.5-inch length x 2.5-inch width and 0.75 lb
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warranty
|Item Dimensions||1 in wide x 22 in height x 1 in depth|
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Lower Back, Upper Leg, Foot|
|Condition||DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), IT Band Syndrome, Lower Back / Lumbar Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints|
Handheld massage tools can be used seated or standing to roll, release, and relieve minor aches and pains.
We found other products you might like!