- Textured foam roller with squeeze and stretch design shears muscles to promote range of motion and glide.
- Squeezing and stretching muscle tissue is an effective alternative to traditional compression massage.
- Firm, high ridges with tiered muscle compression improve tissue hydration and elasticity.
- Specialty Level 3 foam roller designed for shearing.
- Patented hollow core design retains shape after frequent use.
- Easy-to-clean and sweat-resistant EVA foam surface.
- 13-inch foam roller is 5.5 inches in diameter with a 500-pound weight limit.
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling education from the experts at TriggerPoint.
|Item Dimensions||5.5 in wide x 13 in height x 5.5 in depth|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm|
|Condition||DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Piriformis Syndrome, Sciatica|
Specialty shearing roller
The unique textured pattern effectively shears muscle tissues to promote range of motion and glide.
Firm, high ridges
By combining a firm density with high ridges, the RUSH Roller effectively improves tissue hydration and elasticity while simulating a deep-tissue massage.
Unique hollow core design
Built durable, the RUSH's patented hollow core retains its shape after frequent and repeated use.