The Mobility Mat features 16 foam rolling exericses to be used with TriggerPoint foam rollers and massage balls. The textured, non-slip surface allows a foam roller to glide easily while you hands or feet stay in place.
Looking to foam roll but don’t know where to begin? The Mobility Mat is an easy solution with recommended foam rolling exercises printed right on the mat. The Mobility Mat has a textured, non-slip surface that allows foam rollers to glide easily while hands or feet stay in place. Designed with non-skid ridges to help keep the mat firmly in place on most surfaces while you move and roll. Use the Mobility Mat to stretch, work on your mobility or movement, and easily roll out with your favorite TriggerPoint foam roller or massage ball. Lightweight and easy to carry to and from home or the gym. The Mobility Mat measures 72 inches by 24 inches and is low profile at just 5mm thick. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools, including foam rollers, handheld rollers, and massage balls, that are ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
- Exercise mat featuring recommended foam rolling exercises to assist with movement and mobility
- Non-skid ridges so mat stays in place during movement
- Textured, non-slip surface allows foam rollers to glide easily while hands and feet stay in place
- Low-profile and easy to roll up and carry on-the-go
- Measures 72 inches by 24 inches and 5mm thick
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling education from the experts at TriggerPoint
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Lower Back, Arm, Hand|
|Condition||Achilles Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Forearm / Bicep Tendonitis, IT Band Syndrome, Lower Back / Lumbar Pain, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee|
We found other products you might like!