- Ergonomic massage cane design targets hard-to-reach muscle aches and pains specifically in the neck, back, and shoulders
- Extra firm drop tip provides precise pressure for eliminating deep tissue knots and muscle soreness
- Double massage ball design effectively releases tight muscles surrounding the spine to relieve pain and improve upper body mobility
- Unique AcuLoop grip allows for user-friendly gripping and helps leverage product when applying pressure to muscles
- 16.5 inches length x 7 inches width and 0.6 pounds
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warranty
|Body Part||Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Lower Back, Upper Leg, Arm|
|Condition||DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Lower Back / Lumbar Pain, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis|
How to Use It
Constructed to fit comfortably in your hand, used against a wall, or other hard surface, the AcuCurve Cane is uniquely designed to release tightness across a variety of muscles. From hard-to-reach areas like the neck, back, and shoulders, to tired muscles in your calves and feet, you'll be able to relieve pain with ease.
Where to Use It
Whether at home, at the gym, or on-the-go, you'll be able use the AcuCurve Cane to sooth tight and sore muscle knots without assistance. The ergonomic handle makes it easy to leverage pressure and release muscle tightness wherever you are, while standing or sitting down.
Great for runners, hikers, and those on their feet all day, the AcuCurve Cane is ideal for reliving foot maladies like plantar fasciitis. The handle makes it easy to leverage pressure, while the extra firm tip provides precise pressure to those deep tissue knots.