GRID 1.0 Foam Roller
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen, the nutrients neded to repair muscles
- Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Superior construction won't break with repeated use
- For beginners to advanced rollers
|Item Dimensions||5.5 in wide x 13 in height x 5.5 in depth|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm|
|Condition||Achilles Tendonitis, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Forearm / Bicep Tendonitis, IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints|
Total body massage
The ultimate tool to relieve sore muscles and aid recovery, the GRID provides universal relief by delivering firm compression on tight muscles, knots, and kinks.
Patented GRID pattern
The patented GRID surface pattern provides a variety of textures that compress and release muscles to promote the flow of blood and oxygen for optimal recovery.
Unique hollow core design
Built durable, the GRID's patented hollow core retains its shape after frequent and repeated use.