GRID 1.0 Foam Roller
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen the nutrients neded to repair muscles
- Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Superior construction won't break with repeated use
- For beginners to advanced rollers
|Item Dimensions||5.5 in wide x 13 in height x 5.5 in depth|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm|
|Condition||Achilles Tendonitis, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Forearm / Bicep Tendonitis, IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints|
WHO IT BENEFITS
Rolling out with the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller helps reduce muscle and joint pain, increase circulation and flexibly, and improve your overall range of motion. The GRID is ideal for beginner to advanced foam rollers and suitable for non-athletes and athletes alike.
HOW IT'S MADE
Durably constructed, the GRID features a multi-density EVA foam exterior over a rigid, hollow core to withstand repeated use while maintaining its shape. The foam roller has been tested to withstand weights up to 500 pounds.
HOW IT WORKS
Targeting major muscle groups throughout the entire body, the GRID is ideal for rolling through target areas, tight muscles, knots, and kinks. The unique patterned design mimics a massage therapistâ€™s hands, allowing you to self-massage wherever you go.