- Engineered for user controlled pressure to reduce muscle soreness and increase circulation for quick muscle recovery after a workout or recovering from an injury
- Slim, ergonomic handles make it easy apply pressure to hard to reach muscle knots
- AcuGRIP® surface grips skin while rolling for a smooth massage
- Use while standing or seated to massage lower and upper body muscle groups, including calves, hamstrings, quadriceps, and back
- Compact, lightweight, and travel-friendly
- Measures 18 inches x 2 inches and weighs 1 pound
- Backed by 1 year limited warranty
|Item Dimensions||2 in wide x 19 in height x 2 depth|
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Lower Back, Upper Leg, Foot|
|Condition||DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Lower Back / Lumbar Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints|
Handheld Design for a Customizable Massage
The STK Grip's handheld design promotes a customizable massage, allowing you to control the pressure. Ideal for pre- and post-workout rolling, the roller helps to increase muscle flexibility and mobility, and can be used by both beginners and expert rollers alike.
Equipped with a Durable Silicone AcuGrip® Surface
Featuring a durable, silicone AcuGrip® surface to grip your skin while rolling, the STK Grip delivers a smooth, controlled massage where you need it most.
Ergonomic Handles Provide Additional Comfort
The slim, ergonomic handles provide additional comfort while rolling, and make it easy for you to apply pressure on hard-to-reach muscles.