- Designed to massage hard-to-reach areas that might be sensitive to the pressures of foam rolling.
- Foam roller with unique recessed channel delivers direct compression while avoiding sensitive areas or targeting specific muscles.
- High and flat surface area provides even muscle compression.
- Specialty Level 3 foam roller designed for targeted compression.
- Patented hollow core design retains shape after frequent use.
- Easy-to-clean and sweat-resistant EVA foam surface.
- 13-inch foam roller is 5.9 inches in diameter with a 500-pound weight limit.
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling education from the experts at TriggerPoint.
|Item Dimensions||7 in wide x 13 in height x 7 in depth|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm|
|Condition||Achilles Tendonitis, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Sciatica, Shin Splints|
Specialty channel roller
The unique CHANNEL design delivers direct compression while avoiding sensitive areas to re-hydrate tissues and improve overall mobility.
Even muscle compression
By combining a firm density with a high and flat surface area, the CHANNEL Roller effectively rehydrates muscle tissue and surrounding fascia to restore healthy movement patterns.
Unique hollow core design
Built durable, the CHANNELs patented hollow core retains its shape after frequent and repeated use.