- Ergonomic massage cane targets hard-to-reach muscles and helps release knots in the back, neck, and shoulders
- Reversible claw tip provides soft-tissue massage on tense muscle areas, while teardrop design targets specific trigger points
- Integrated roller with patented GRID pattern for use on larger muscles
- Specialty Level 3 foam massage balls and reversible tip for targeted release
- Double massage-ball design effectively releases tight muscles surrounding the spine to relieve pain and improve upper body function
- Unique AcuLoop grip is easy-to-use to apply more pressure to muscles
- 18 inches in length by 8 inches in width and weighs 1 pound
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling education from the experts at TriggerPoint
|Item Dimensions||18" x 8"|
|Body Part||Hips and Glutes, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Lower Back, Upper Leg, Arm|
|Condition||DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Rotator Cuff Pain, Runner's Knee, Shin Splints, Turf Toe|
With a reversible tip for customizable relief, the claw tip provides a soft-tissue massage while the teardrop design targets specific trigger points.
Integrated GRID roller
Integrated roller with patented GRID pattern can be used to relieve tension in larger muscles.
Double massage-ball design effectively releases tight muscles surrounding the spine to relieve pain and improve upper body function.