Foam Rolling: Principles and Practices (Level 1; 4 hours)
Self-myofascial release (SMR) has been shown to relieve muscle and joint pains and improve flexibility and range of motion. This 4-hour workshop teaches the fundamentals of myofascia, reviews the latest SMR research and then dives into the Trigger Point Performance™ SMR movement philosophy using the GRID® foam roller. Participants walk away with practical knowledge and hands-on experience coaching and cueing movements that can be scaled to all-levels of general health and athletic clients for pre- and post-workout foam rolling.
- Cost: $150 – This course requires a GRID® foam roller. Participants may bring their own GRID or purchase at the time of registration for $25.
- CECs: ACE - .4 CECs, NASM - .4 CEUS, AFAA - 3.4 CEUs, BOC - 3.5 CEUs
Myofascial Compression™ Techniques: The Evolution of Foam Rolling (Level 2; 8 hours)
featuring Re-Gen™ and Pre-Gen™ Programming
Take your knowledge beyond foam rolling! This Level 2 course utilizes the Trigger Point Performance line of products designed to increase mobility and improve performance with an overall improvement on one’s biomechanics. This 8-hour training is hands-on, focusing on the practical application of Trigger Point Performance education backed by scientific research. You will leave this course with an in-depth knowledge of how to use and how to teach MCT™ in order to increase the performance and training results that your clients get in your sessions.
- Cost: $250 – This course requires a GRID® foam roller and a TP Kit. Participants may bring their own GRID and TP kit or purchase at the time of registration for $100.
- CECs: ACE - .8 CECs, NASM - .7 CEUs, ISSA - 8 CEUs, ACSM - .8 (accepts ACE CECs), USAT - .5 CEUs, AFAA - 4.75 CEUs, NSCA - .7 CEUs, BOC - 7 CEUs
SMRT-CORE® Training (8 hours)
SMRT-CORE® programming is myofascial total body training that combines Self-Myofascial Release Techniques (SMRT) and progressive core work using Trigger Point Performance’s GRID® foam roller. Learn how to take the benefits of traditional foam rolling to the next level by enhancing the effects of SMR and boosting performance through core strengthening. Combining these two elements allows you to maximize time and effectiveness as you boost client and athlete performance with the health benefits of massage and total body exercise. In this training, you will learn the advantages of SMRT-CORE® programming, proper execution of movements on the GRID® foam roller, how to implement SMRT-CORE® programming into different markets, and effective coaching and cueing techniques.
- Cost: $250 – This course requires a GRID® foam roller. Participants may bring their own GRID or purchase at the time of registration for $25.
- CECs: ACE - .8 CECs, NASM - .7 CEUs, ISSA – 8 CEUs, ACSM - .8 (accepts ACE CECs), USAT - .5 CEUs, AFAA - 5 CEUs, NSCA - .7 CEUs